• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Genuine Z3M suspension

chrisjw

Dedicated Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2017
Points
40
Location
Bristol
Model of Z
Z3M Roadster
Open to offers complete BMWZ3M suspension less 1 rear spring all was working well when removed other than the broken spring which at the time I could not find a replacement. What you see in the pictures is what you get. I prefer cash on collection. However I may be able to work something else out with a genuine buyer.
 

Attachments

  • 20230213_123137.webp
    20230213_123137.webp
    149 KB · Views: 396
  • 20230213_123122.webp
    20230213_123122.webp
    262.9 KB · Views: 414
One of the front struts is knackered - the damper rod is all the way in and hasn't returned.
 
I don't know as I say what you see is what you get. Everything worked OK on the car other than the broken spring
 
Must've been terrible handling with a front shocker that knackered. The rest of it is what it is.

Tony.
 
Back
Top