• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Genuine Style 78 Alloys, freshly refurbished

Dino D

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Points
176
Location
Kent
Model of Z
2.8 Manual
I've had these back from a full refurb and they are like new. They didn't need much doing but they have had all full strip and powder coat. Tyres not included.

I was going to go for darker shade but saw this sparkle silver at the wheel place on a set of MV1's and decided to do these in the same - its lovely bright silver that really shows the spokes. I took these pics today and it was cloudy and they still pop, will get some more pics in the sun, just love looking at them!

Really pleased how these have come out, seriously loathe to sell them but 3 sets of wheels is too much!

17 inch all round, 5x120PCD, 72,6mm bore
Front 7,5j, et41, Rear 8.5j, et41
Made by BBS

Price £400 - No tyres
Please contact me via the 'Conversation' button (Private message).

They are on eBay as collection only but for forum members I can package for shipping (Paisley freight charges around £45 with insurance) or can drop them off at the BMW show at Santa Pod.

Location: Canterbury, Kent

IMG_4551.webp

IMG_4547.webp
IMG_4558.webp
IMG_4572.webp
View attachment 59066 View attachment 59068 View attachment 59069 View attachment 59071
IMG_4552.webp
IMG_4550.webp
IMG_4548.webp
 
Last edited:
Got some pics in the sun. Just love photographing these. Trying to convince the missus they make excellent garden features but not getting much support....
IMG_4583.webp
IMG_4588.webp
IMG_4585.webp
IMG_4580.webp
 
Look really good @Dino D. I am with you on the feature thing...mine didn't stay in the lounge even half a day
 
Last edited:
Look really good @Dino D. I am with you on the feature thing...mine dint stay in the lounge even half a day
I want a wheel wall of fame like at lepsons. Good wheels are art-simple!
Need to work harder to build a man cave....
 
I need to have a clean out. I've got a spare set of wheels for the Merc, 2 and a half spare sets for the Zed and a set for the old Fiesta that died about 2 years ago.

I need some space
 
I need the tyres from these for another set of 17's so these are now £400 without the tyres/
 
These are sold and now living on a lovely Montreal Blue e36 318is.
He came to buy the wheels and I was wishing I could but the e36 car to be a nice twin to my Z! Not seen Montreal blue e36 about.
IMG_4972.webp
 
My mate had a Montreal Blue E36 Convertible that was a very nice looking car too.
Congrats on the sale :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top