• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Genuine New BMW chrome exhaust tips x 2 e46

Uncle_Clanger

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Joined
Jul 2, 2016
Points
87
Location
Northants
Model of Z
3.0i
In original packaging with installation instructions. Unsure if these would work for a Z3 or Z4

£25 the pair.

IMG_20180720_184844.webp
 
Yes these are for an e46. I just wondered if they might work on a Z..They just push on In the same way I think .
 
Yeah, it was just an idea really. As you can see the inside just has these spring like grips..

IMG_20180721_132012~2.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20180721_132012~2.webp
    IMG_20180721_132012~2.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 68
I will check this out next week, I have a scrap E46 325 at the moment and I will compare the two. No time at the moment as today was Silverstone and tomorrow is Beaulieu.
Thanks Mike, that'll be helpful. :thumbsup:
 
It's very strange because Z4's share a lot of parts with E46 but not exhaust trims?!
 
Sorry I forgot this after a busy weeekend, I have just checked and the E46 tips are about a half inch smaller than the Z. Mine were black not chrome but otherwise the same. It doesn't show as much in the photo but I measured them.

IMGP3435.webp
 
Thanks very much for checking that Mike, the diameter looks quite large I'm surprised the Z is larger.... Oh well will put them back in the drawer, I doubt I'll ever buy an e46.
 
Why not put them on Ebay
 
Back
Top