• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD GENUINE BMW Z3 ROLL HOOPS

A bit far off for you as I'm near Lichfield, Staffs. You may want to remove your e-mail address from your posting as this is a public forum. If you click on the top right of the screen you should see a red icon to click on.
 
A bit far off for you as I'm near Lichfield, Staffs. You may want to remove your e-mail address from your posting as this is a public forum. If you click on the top right of the screen you should see a red icon to click on.

Thanks if I can't find one nearer I may come up for the drive. I am new to forums thanks for the headsup re email address.
 
Hi,
As discussed on the PM's I'll take the beige set please.
May have the wind defector too if it's also available.
Cheers,
Keith
 
Thanks Dave, we've been chatting via PM.
I still have black trim hoops if anyone needs some.
Wind deflector (mesh type) also available.
 
Last edited:
Are these roll hoops still available? I’m just buying my first Z3 2.8 which doesn’t have any (see pic)

Do you have a set to fit?

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • AE8F1E13-1DBF-4D91-AFFB-572A17700232.webp
    AE8F1E13-1DBF-4D91-AFFB-572A17700232.webp
    64.3 KB · Views: 323
Sorry, remiss of me as I forgot to mark them as sold, went to Romania ten days ago. @spurs fan in a coupe has some listed in the For Sale section. A trusted seller so you'll be o.k there.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top