- Joined
- Dec 5, 2011
- Points
- 190
Genuine Z3 BMW Phillips Subwoofer
Have some brackets somewhere too I think
Can't find one on eBay, except 2 in USA.
So £85 delivered to mainland UK
Was working yesterday when I tested the Business Radio that I sold
Subwoofer box speaker 8386456
65138386456
Used and about 15 years old so - some small imperfections, but great condition.
Unit works
From a 2001 Z3 2.2 facelift being broken for parts.
Have some brackets somewhere too I think
Can't find one on eBay, except 2 in USA.
So £85 delivered to mainland UK
Was working yesterday when I tested the Business Radio that I sold
Subwoofer box speaker 8386456
65138386456
Used and about 15 years old so - some small imperfections, but great condition.
Unit works
From a 2001 Z3 2.2 facelift being broken for parts.
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.