• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Genuine BBS style 78 wheel & tyre package

Hello,
I'm new to the forum, I picked up my first ever z3 recently, a 2.8 it's has the 16" stars on. I would be very interested in these, what effects on the driving if any would be noticed? Thanks. My email is [email protected]
 
Hello,
I'm new to the forum, I picked up my first ever z3 recently, a 2.8 it's has the 16" stars on. I would be very interested in these, what effects on the driving if any would be noticed? Thanks. My email is [email protected]
No effect in everyday driving, the wheels tyres will fill the arches better than the 16s you have, the only other effect really is that your car would look superb :)

Welcome BTW :)
 
Thanks, I'll get some more info up later. This is the car now, it came with them black which I like, think it would be a good improvement?
 
Only wheels are available now just to clarify.

I do have a budget set (2 tyres) of 225 x 45 x 17 tyres that came with another set of wheels that I can offer (factory size for front wheels) they have only done 1k miles so 6mm + tread depth and no damage etc.
 
Thanks, I'll get some more info up later. This is the car now, it came with them black which I like, think it would be a good improvement?
Here are some pics of them on my MK1.
I think they look blood lovely! One of the best wheels and made by BBS too.
The dark finish against your green will be a good look.
Also have a look at @Shortie_gal car - it has dark grey 78's against a a steel grey body.
IMG_8818.webp
IMG_8738.webp
IMG_8479.webp
 
Thanks, yea I'm messaging Craig at the moment I think I'll definitely get them. My neighbor is head mechanic at the local bmw dealer and he said he'd never seen 16's on a 2.8 I had factory bbs on my e36 328 Coupe and the grip from the staggered setup was phenomenal. What tyre sizes do you recommend for these? Thanks.
 
Thanks, yea I'm messaging Craig at the moment I think I'll definitely get them. My neighbor is head mechanic at the local bmw dealer and he said he'd never seen 16's on a 2.8 I had factory bbs on my e36 328 Coupe and the grip from the staggered setup was phenomenal. What tyre sizes do you recommend for these? Thanks.
The 16's are handy for winter to keep as spares or for 'skids'. There were standard fitment, mine many years ago!
IMG_3495.webp



For the 17's I've run the standard tyre sizes which I think 245/40 and 225/45
 
That's right re tyres..

245 / 40 rear
225 / 45 front of which I have two available...
 
Sold to @duckhunt

Enjoy the wheels when you get them.... absolute bargain but I'm happy they are going to a forum member which is more important.
 
Yes thanks, a good way to kick start my z ownership. I'll get some good pics up when I've got the car more sorted. I look forward to using the forum more. Thanks for the guidance everyone.
 
I have a set of H & R lowering springs -25mm available too.......
 
Back
Top