• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Genuine BBS 108's

Si

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 13, 2014
Points
108
Location
Sittingbourne
Model of Z
Z4 E89 20i Auto
I am selling my set of staggered 108's from my Z4 3.0Si having finished my refurb on my new wheels. They are in good condition and could go straight on but not perfect. They will be going on EBAY next week for £250.00 but thought I would offer them to members first for a discounted price of £200.00 collection from Kent.

No curbing marks but there is some blistering on the fronts, the guy in the garage that asked why I was taking them off when they looked great..! said he thinks they have been split and refurbished at some point ( I wouldn't know). They are off the car now and the sale is for the rims only; no tyres.

They are staggered front 18x8" ET47 and rears 18x8.5" ET50.

Si

IMG_0530.webp
IMG_0587.webp
IMG_0227.webp




IMG_0224.webp
IMG_0225.webp
IMG_0221.webp
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the interest, I think they are sold. Will update the post early next week
 
Wheels now sold; glad to say they have gone to another forum member. I am sure they will pop up on thread at some point.
 
Back
Top