• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Make an Offer Genuine A.C. Schnitzer alloys

I think it would be about as cheap as buying four econo seats and flying them over! The thing is they fly right over my house on the approach to Winnipeg so could easily open a door and drop them off!! With my luck they'd hit the Zed and write it off!! lol JIM
Tony flies often only with carry on. Plenty of space - each one in a suitcase =))
 
Sorry, @ t-tony has remained pretty quiet about hauling them over the pond, not usually a good sign in my favour!! lol JIM
 
Maybe they could be shipped with the rest of your stuff.....
 
Maybe they could be shipped with the rest of your stuff.....
Surely could be but I can just imagine the cost involved! I did consider it but after checking the piggybank thought better of it. I just bought a refurbed 8 1/2" x 17 wheel rim from the USA plus a ///M front bumper from just outside of Toronto that I have to pick up in the Winnipeg bus depot! JIM
 
I think Martin is more interested in the pile of your parts cluttering his house, than the contents of your next delivery :rolleyes:
And I'm sure if that was the problem Martin has he's man enough to say so himself without you sticking your face into this. What's my stuff at Stacey's got to do with you anyhow!! JIM
 
He just did...;)
Post #26
Don't see his name as the poster of post number 28 and maybe you two mods know something I don't but still none of either of your business to bring it up here! If I tried something like this you two would throw out something about a two week ban for a rule infraction!! Sorry @ Davyhoogy but just need to get this out there but I expect it will disappear pretty quick once the grewsome twosome read it!! JIM
 
OK, back on topic, Hoogy is trying to flog some wheels with this thread.

Best place to do this for Mr Hoogy would be the UK in my opinion (that's where he lives)
So, people from overseas, if you are interested fine, but can not afford the shipment of said items, do not spam the sellers for sale thread..
 
What I have at Stacey's is none of anyone's business except for the two living there and this is not the place for either of you two sticking your noses into @ Davyhoogy thread like you have! I think you both should be banned for two weeks for imposing your personal thoughts into a thread where Martin was simply making a suggestion to me. Neither of you know what arrangements have been made to the best of my knowledge!! JIM
 
They are not. 225/45 I believe
The tyres may not be but it doesn’t mean the rims aren’t. In fact I’d be more surprised if they weren’t. You need to check the size stamped on the rim, it will say 7 1/2 J or 8 1/2 J etc.
 
Sorry Jim, everything on here involves me.

@Davyhoogy - my apologies for off roading your topic, but as said, every reply is potential bump for a sale :whistle:
 
Back
Top