• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Garage clearout

backseateducation

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 30, 2021
Points
123
Location
Par, Cornwall
All sold.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20221230_123010.webp
    IMG_20221230_123010.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 420
  • IMG_20221230_123014.webp
    IMG_20221230_123014.webp
    82.9 KB · Views: 411
  • IMG_20221230_131802.webp
    IMG_20221230_131802.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_20221230_131759.webp
    IMG_20221230_131759.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_20221230_133351.webp
    IMG_20221230_133351.webp
    335.6 KB · Views: 431
  • IMG_20221230_133358.webp
    IMG_20221230_133358.webp
    125.5 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_20221229_205524.webp
    IMG_20221229_205524.webp
    47.9 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_20221229_205541.webp
    IMG_20221229_205541.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
New items added.
 
Sorry mate, I'm in Par, Cornwall. Ive just realised it's in my profile, but I didn't make it clear in the post. What were you interested in? I'm just always mindful of cost of postage, or things getting broken in transit because I'm too cack-handed to wrap them properly.
 
No problem, rather fortuitously I am in Cornwall, just on the right side of the Tamar.
Thinking of the deflector and the stereo.
Would need to check the sizes for the discs, mines a 1998 2.8.
 
They're the solid ones from the 1.9, I believe yours will be wider and vented.
 
All now sold.
 
Back
Top