• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale fur lined flying jacket swede

katkwak

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Points
98
Location
Hucknall / Nottinham
Model of Z
1.9 m44
i have for sale a nearly new flying jacket for the winter month cost to z members 65 pounds +P&P
20161105_202556.webp
20161105_202616.webp
20161105_202646.webp
20161105_202616.webp
20161105_202646.webp
Size XL =43 /45 chest
 
Hehe did my post trigger this? Unfortunately I am a short arse with the upper body strength of a 12 year old so too big for me i'm afraid!
 
Bit too big for me :p
 
I was after one of these but this one is too big for me :rolleyes:.
Saw some in a shop at Bourton on the water retailing at over £500 :wideyed:.

Steve
 
I was after one of these but this one is too big for me :rolleyes:.
Saw some in a shop at Bourton on the water retailing at over £500 :wideyed:.

Steve
Sound Nice Steve, I'll have 2! :wideyed:
 
Back
Top