Arctic Silver (wrapped satin white) WIESMANN hardtop and fitting kit for sale.
I've not seen or heard of another one in the UK, and as some of you know, I drove all the way to the member formally known as @hard top , in Holland, to collect it (not too sure what they call him now, but it's definitely NSFW
)
I've been asked a few times... This is not a HAMANN hardtop.


Comparison between OEM (top) and Wiesmann (bottom):

I've not seen or heard of another one in the UK, and as some of you know, I drove all the way to the member formally known as @hard top , in Holland, to collect it (not too sure what they call him now, but it's definitely NSFW
I've been asked a few times... This is not a HAMANN hardtop.
Comparison between OEM (top) and Wiesmann (bottom):
Last edited:
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
