• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale FS: Digital OBC and Stalk

David

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Points
133
Location
Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Sport
Hi All,

Continuing the clear out of left over parts from Scarlett that I never got round to fitting...

I have a pre-facelift (square) OBC and corresponding indicator stalk (with additional OBC button), that I planned to fit in my centre console oddiments tray - similar to the below picture.

IMG_0336.webp


Priced at £30 £25 for the pair.

PM me if you're interested.

David
 
Last edited:
You could send that to someone as a 'secret Santa' that will save you 10 quid....;)
 
Yeah, I know, but I have not got ears like you have mate....:ymdevil:
Sod off, what keeps your hat above your eyes then?=))=)) I reckon my mum, used to peg me out on the line to dry after a bath Mike.

Tony.
 
He's from Leicester you pelican.:thumbsup: That's south of me:)

Tony.
 
Back
Top