bigjae1976
Newbie
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2022
- Points
- 3
Its a 2000 2.8l auto with 103k miles. Bought with 99k miles. My daughter crashed it, luckily she is OK! I figured I would offer it up here.
The drivetrain is in great shape except for the guibo and vacuum lines on the engine. I just serviced the transmission, the fluid came out clean. Shifts smoothly! The diff had some old fluid it in it but is not leaking and no odd noises. The engine runs great. Idles smooth, no check engine light. I've changed the oil 3 times since I bought it to try and clean up the inside a little. Replaced the valve cover gasket, otherwise no leaks.
The interior is not in great shape.
Just replaced the control arms, tie rods, control arm bushings, rear shock + mounts, brake pads & rotors.
The top does not leak, just replaced 3 leaky or suspect seals.
$1000 cash. Located in Houston, TX
2000 BMW Z3 2.8L - crashed - auto parts - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
The drivetrain is in great shape except for the guibo and vacuum lines on the engine. I just serviced the transmission, the fluid came out clean. Shifts smoothly! The diff had some old fluid it in it but is not leaking and no odd noises. The engine runs great. Idles smooth, no check engine light. I've changed the oil 3 times since I bought it to try and clean up the inside a little. Replaced the valve cover gasket, otherwise no leaks.
The interior is not in great shape.
Just replaced the control arms, tie rods, control arm bushings, rear shock + mounts, brake pads & rotors.
The top does not leak, just replaced 3 leaky or suspect seals.
$1000 cash. Located in Houston, TX
2000 BMW Z3 2.8L - crashed - auto parts - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.