• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD FREE - Z3 rear storage

mktommo

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Points
95
Location
Camelford, North Cornwall
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
I recently put roll hoops on my pre-facelift Z3 and all of the below is surplus to requirements.

All parts are off my car or the donor set and are in good condition. The speakers are aftermarket from the donor set but other than that all pretty much original.

I'm based in Milton Keynes and happy to post if you're happy to pay or also happy to drive and meet somewhere reasonably half way if it helps.

They'll go in the local skip if nobody wants them as I'm unlikely to need them again and they're a little bulky.

20170610_104504.webp
20170610_104528.webp
20170610_104548.webp
20170610_104558.webp
20170610_104611.webp
20170610_104623.webp
 
Back
Top