• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale FREE to a good home - Centre console Rear storage box Black Beige

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As title and pictures if anyone needs a new lid etc?

I've run out of space!

I have Beige too, but no pics today.

Collection from Woking Surrey or you pay postage.

Forum donation welcome from 'buyer'

IMG_3813.webp
IMG_3814.webp
 
I'm after some hinges if you have any Andy for my top locker lid?
 
Andy I'm after a rear box to replace mine as the rubber trim on the inside has come away and the box has a couple of light scratches. If you have one in black in good nick I'll take it. Thanks :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top