Markie Dedicated Member British Zeds Joined Jun 21, 2019 Points 35 Location Lincoln Model of Z 2.0 Jan 15, 2023 #1 Drivers and passengers side seat based all motors working perfectly. Came out of facelift model, Collection only from Lincoln.
Drivers and passengers side seat based all motors working perfectly. Came out of facelift model, Collection only from Lincoln.
miller1098 Zorg Guru (V) Supporter British Zeds Joined Mar 1, 2013 Points 196 Location Carno,Welsh Wales Model of Z M Jan 15, 2023 #2 Markie said: Drivers and passengers side seat based all motors working perfectly. Came out of facelift model, Collection only from Lincoln. Click to expand... Hi I could use the passenger side one but I don’t mind taking the 2 if you want to get them off the way
Markie said: Drivers and passengers side seat based all motors working perfectly. Came out of facelift model, Collection only from Lincoln. Click to expand... Hi I could use the passenger side one but I don’t mind taking the 2 if you want to get them off the way
Markie Dedicated Member British Zeds Joined Jun 21, 2019 Points 35 Location Lincoln Model of Z 2.0 Jan 15, 2023 #3 Hi. Thanks for the enquiry, literally just had a fellow saying he will collect them on Thursday. If he doesn't I will let you know straight away. Mark
Hi. Thanks for the enquiry, literally just had a fellow saying he will collect them on Thursday. If he doesn't I will let you know straight away. Mark