• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale FREE cosmos black boot lid

Davyhoogy

Zorg Guru (III)
Joined
May 4, 2016
Points
148
Location
Sunderland
Model of Z
'98 2.8 z3
I have one of these that's been lying about for an age and I've no use for it now so if someone wants to arrange a courier it's all yours.

Good condition I believe although it does have a nurburgring sticker haha.
 
Do you still have this boot lid?
 
So that I am able to look at getting it couriered, are you able to let me know how much it roughly weighs?
 
So that I am able to look at getting it couriered, are you able to let me know how much it roughly weighs?
Sorry mate I missed this yes I'll weight it.

Dave. I’m desperate for the rubber grommet that goes around the key lock. Do you have one?
I'll have a look tomorrow see what condition it's in
 
Back
Top