• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Make an Offer Free? 2.8 Straight pipe exhaust

duckhunt

Zorg Addict
Joined
Mar 14, 2017
Points
60
Location
London
Model of Z
2.8
Hi, I am selling the straight pipe system that came with the car. I have ordered a Magnaflow system.

This is a great upgrade for exhaust, sounds very punchy and deep. At much less of a cost than a muffle system.
Less weight and restriction than stock too. Welded stainless steel.

I will be removing it from the car within a week or so hopefully.

It's obviously quite bulky so collection from Falmouth or Plymouth. Or could sort out some sort of delivery?

I'd like close to £200 for the system.

Check out the videos here in my trip report for sound:

https://zroadster.org/threads/france-monaco-italy-switzerland.17452/#post-292677
 
Sounds like a bargain. That exhaust also sounds like a beast. Loved watching the videos just then so thanks.

Dave
 
It sounds mean in the videos.
 
Thats very genourous of you.
 
Did your car pass an mot with this pipe on? I cant seem to get my emissions down and have a feeling it may be my exhaust i've got on.
 
Yea previous owner passed Mot with it. It only bypasses the back box so can't see how it'd affect it. Cat etc still in place.
What exhaust are you having trouble with grumpy?
 
Yea previous owner passed Mot with it. It only bypasses the back box so can't see how it'd affect it. Cat etc still in place.
What exhaust are you having trouble with grumpy?
Thanks for the reply. I'd love to tell you! Its a cat back stainless but it hasn't got a mark on it. I love the sound of it as do any forum members following me! I'm fortunate that my mot tester looks away when he pops the old pipe in. :D
 
Hi, I am selling the straight pipe system that came with the car. I have ordered a Magnaflow system.

This is a great upgrade for exhaust, sounds very punchy and deep. At much less of a cost than a muffle system.
Less weight and restriction than stock too. Welded stainless steel.

I will be removing it from the car within a week or so hopefully.

It's obviously quite bulky so collection from Falmouth or Plymouth. Or could sort out some sort of delivery?

I'd like close to £200 for the system.

Check out the videos here in my trip report for sound:

https://zroadster.org/threads/france-monaco-italy-switzerland.17452/#post-292677
You still got the straight pipe?
want it.
 
Back
Top