Not open for further replies.

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
When I arrive in the UK, I will buy a sim card for an unlocked cell phone that I have. This will give me a phone number for that phone. I don't want to list this number openly on the forum since viewers other than forum members will have access to it. I have contacted 4 forum members who have agreed for me to PM to them this number so that any forum member who wishes it has only to PM them for it. (I almost forgot to tell you who they are) They are Miller 1098, GazHyde, t-tony and Hard Top. Frankie
Can I have your number big fella?? Just what I'd want; to hear first hand what a great time you're having while I slave away back here!! Jerk!! lol 3

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Can I have your number big fella?? Just what I'd want; to hear first hand what a great time you're having while I slave away back here!! Jerk!! lol 3
Quote:"Can I have your number big fella??" ??????????????? Sounds very suggestive to me!!
Actually, I was going to ask you if you would help with this too since, being in a different time zone, there are times when you are one of the only ones on the forum. AS soon as I get it, I'll send it to you. Thanks Frankie

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
He will be the only one on the forum when you are asleep in the UK....:facepalm:

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Thank you godfather, I am unworthy, but will guard that number with my wife's life. Your wish is my command godfather. And if your hosts are worthy of your presence they should ensure that you don't sleep. Pass outs don't count, sleeping after sex is a normal male hormonal thing so that's allowed. Sleeping at the wheel, NO-NO!! Who will lead us if we lose you to the UK godfather Frankie. I can call you Frankie now godfather? Your humble servant, JIM

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Be careful in the Lake District Don Frankie, there are lot's of fishes.lol. Jim, " Asleep At The Wheel " more C&W music, HT will stress.

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Be careful in the Lake District Don Frankie, there are lot's of fishes.lol. Jim, " Asleep At The Wheel " more C&W music, HT will stress.
Now we'll have to endure another of his alternative music videos. At least the last one had cheerleaders. And he already did the animal thing in the badges thread. What will he bring us next and where is he? Thought he'd be right on the button after my godfather post but you beat him!! Congrats!

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Now we'll have to endure another of his alternative music videos. At least the last one had cheerleaders. And he already did the animal thing in the badges thread. What will he bring us next and where is he? Thought he'd be right on the button after my godfather post but you beat him!! Congrats!
Maybe a bathroom break. I gotta get back to these buttons..........I'll post HT's when I'm done them.

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Sorry Frankie, I guess that, like my avatar, HT WILL HAVE THE HONOUR!! Can't wait to see what he dreams up!! 3

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
That could be really complicated. New GPS, new roads, drive on the right side, new road signs, new tooth, AND A MANUAL GEARBOX. The last could be one too many.

Have a safe trip and a pleasant flight over.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Just shows how back to front we are, when you go to the States you get an auto... Period. Many people I know would die of fright if you offered them an auto, if only they knew how easy they are to drive in a strange environment.

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
I always hire an automatic when abroad. Just makes life easy, more time to concentrate on other things. Told you way back Frankie.
Frankie, just spend the extra 200. You will thank me when you are back state side.

Zeti

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Romanian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 roadster 1.9
With calm Frankie will manage the trip despite all odds! If everything will be easy, where is the fun (adrenaline)?
Isn't so Frankie?

Status
Not open for further replies.