• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD For Sale

Texaroo

Regular Member
British Zeds
Joined
May 31, 2015
Points
14
Location
Bradwell, Norfolk
Model of Z
3.0i
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp

Now sold
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately I am selling the Z after my mid life crisis when Iwas 50 this year. So it is a 3.0i manual , only 66660 miles, Sapphire black metallic with cream fully heated leather interior, truly excellent condition, HPI clear, full service history (last one 6000 miles ago was a major so only oil service next in 3000 miles time), I looked for months to find this one as am very fussy. Unfortunately looks like it might need a roof motor soon as playing up but might be something simple. I have took £600 off what I would have advertised it for, is on gumtree if you want to look.want £5395 ono for it and if it is roof at fault you will have a fantastic car with piece of mind of roof not failing for £5995 or if it is not the motor evencheaper. I paid a lot for car as wanted a really nice one which is exactly what this is. Can get me on 07905415726.
 
Last edited:
O no @Texaroo , can't believe your selling your Z :p
I know you were looking for months to buy the Z you wanted :)
Good luck with you sale ;)
 
I would post up a few more pics on here so folk can have a good look
 
It's a proper nice car from what I can see
Someone on here was looking for one of these
The chap that sold his Z3 Estoril?
 
Can I ask why your selling your Z @Texaroo :p
Hi Shelly, Needed to buy another car as wanted to take my vintage VW off road to do some work, thought would be great for my other half to get her out and also was only 1 of 2 convertibles that can fit a wheelchair in the boot. Was a mid life crisis number 2 with me being 50 in May so another reason for me to buy this before I was 50. Just not using it as much as would like due to the ill health of my other half and bit of a hard ride for her when we do go out, so it must go unfortunately.
 
Need and must Mark :p
Hope your sale goes well ;)
 
Hi Shelly, Needed to buy another car as wanted to take my vintage VW off road to do some work, thought would be great for my other half to get her out and also was only 1 of 2 convertibles that can fit a wheelchair in the boot. Was a mid life crisis number 2 with me being 50 in May so another reason for me to buy this before I was 50. Just not using it as much as would like due to the ill health of my other half and bit of a hard ride for her when we do go out, so it must go unfortunately.
Hi Mark
Sorry to hear about your wife, hope that things improve soon for you both.
What VW do you have ? my son has a 1960 Beetle with a 2.2 twin carb engine etc. etc which he might have to sell to help with house deposit

Geoff
 
Back
Top