• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD For Sale Z3M Roadster Arctic Silver

sorry to hear that. It looks like a very well kept vehicle. I hope you get your asking price. I have an s54 and in my 4 years of ownershipo have only put 3000 miles on the clock. It is currently with a SORN and on a trickle charge, so I know what you mean! That said, I have an old Mk2 Golf GTi, and last year put 19 miles on the clock - to the Service Garage, MOT and back...
 
Thanks for all the well wishes it has eventually sold. I will still be checking in from time to time and there is no fear for anyone wanting Seat bushes etc. As they will still be available.

Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year all.
 
Aparantly sold for £13,500 including buyers premium so Ian would not have seen much out of it - must have really hurt:(, feel for you. Does this represent true market value?
That figure is misleading agreed outside of auction on a figure I am happy with.
 
Well I’m glad you got what your happy with to part with a nice example of a ///M.
 
Back
Top