• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD For Sale Titan silver Z3 2.8

Missing it yet @gookah? Was looking at my dashcam footage earlier and spotted you sat in your little cereal box electric thing across from my Zed at work wiping the tears away from your eyes. I'll take you out for a spin in mine as a Christmas present if you want. At least with your dementia you're not going remember what a huge mistake you've made :whistle:

It's gone to a great home and not that far away, @GZed may come and do a drive by for you occasionally with a smug look on his face =))
 
Bit harsh Dave.;) Save judgement till he gets his new one mate.

Tony.
 
;) Very nice Pete love it. Now, mirrors need wrapping, some sill decals, headlight "eye brows", black pin stripe etc. etc.
Quite a relief, I thought it looked like an Austin A35 under that sheet.=))
I do like the sheet reveal idea though.

Tony.
 
Nice Christmas pressie Pete, enjoy :thumbsup:
 
Yes, Valencia Orange.
it also has an 'Individual plate' under the bonnet I assume for the factory gloss black roof
Usually individuals also have combo options. check your vin here_> https://www.mdecoder.com/ probably there are more options than just this!
enjoy. She is a stunner! In bright sunlight this colour is outstanding.
 
Very nice, what´s the engine on the new one? It´s one of my favorite colors well done
 
;) Very nice Pete love it. Now, mirrors need wrapping, some sill decals, headlight "eye brows", black pin stripe etc. etc.
Quite a relief, I thought it looked like an Austin A35 under that sheet.=))
I do like the sheet reveal idea though.

Tony.

He said he is keeping it standard, doubt he will last until the new year before buying his first mod =))

First thing he showed us on Christmas morning, I've always joked I want a new car for Christmas and thought my luck was in. But after he went through the 'old man' spec I think I'll stick with mine ;)

Suppose my New Year resolution is not to be jealous :whistle:He needs to stop spending my inheritance so quickly!
 
We sometimes hear that comment too ..........................;)=))

Tony.
 
Back
Top