• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Floor standing Spring Compressor.

t-tony

The Legend
Deceased
Supporter
#ZedShed
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Points
226
Location
Torksey Lock,Lincoln, England
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
After some severe cock ups over the Christmas period I ended up owning 2 of these Spring Compressors.
Obviously I only need 1 so I'm looking to recoup my money on one of them. I've just used it to swap some E86 front springs and found it is a great tool. If I can move this on I'm going to re invest in a 20 ton Hydraulic Press.
20231219_163207.webp

I'm looking to get £100 back on it. Obviously it's collection from here (LN12EL).
Local delivery maybe or reasonably local meet.

Tony.
 
Good bit of kit that, I have the same one. Certainly stops the old bum twitching. :happy:
 
That it does Niall.:thumbsup:Quicker than winding the old one with a ratchet too.

Tony.
 
BUMP.

Tony.
 
Bump.

Tony.
 
has this gone Tony?

It has Stuart, went yesterday mate. I've still got the other one though. And, later next week I'll ll have a 20 ton press.

Tony.
 
I’ve always said I need one of them- you considering selling the other one (not the 20T one)?
 
No mate. This one is a keeper.

Tony.
 
Pit is almost dry if you still need to do that auto oil change mate.

Tony.
 
Now that sounds like a plan

I’ll text you!
 
Back
Top