First new car so we missed sundays cruise.

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive

Poprin

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
3.0 Roadster + *cough* MX5 project
Did you miss the cruise because the power cord wouldn't reach that far :ymdevil:

Joking aside I think they're fantastic, my mate works for Nissan UK and he has one. Can't get over the off the mark performance of the thing the torque rips your face off!

Redline

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
E89 20i msport
Did you miss the cruise because the power cord wouldn't reach that far :ymdevil:

Joking aside I think they're fantastic, my mate works for Nissan UK and he has one. Can't get over the off the mark performance of the thing the torque rips your face off!
I'm holding out for a 87kW Tesla 3 :whistle:

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
@GazHyde please can we have a ban on any small Japanese cars attending cruises please :( =))

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
@GazHyde please can we have a ban on any small Japanese cars attending cruises please :( =))
While I can understand =))were your coming from Niall i would sooner have a small japanese car joining a cruise as a stand in transport to allow a member to take part. It would have been a shame for Gary to miss his local cruise and thank him for his help with this event. :thumbsup:

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
While I can understand =))were your coming from Niall i would sooner have a small japanese car joining a cruise as a stand in transport to allow a member to take part. It would have been a shame for Gary to miss his local cruise and thank him for his help with this event. :thumbsup:
No I'd rather he stayed home and Ann came on her own (maybe she would have been gentler on me). ;)