• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Few bits from Zedonist

Ado1379

Regular Member
Joined
May 13, 2022
Points
19
Hi everyone, after finding out im going to be a dad ive come to the realisation that ill need to sell my Z3. So i have a few bits that i havnt gotten around to using yet:

- wind deflector from Zedonist. The clear acrylic type. Ive only had it 3 weeks, but as its over the 14 day return period i cant return it. Fitted and used once. £60 posted to UK - Sold pending payment

- Angel eye conversion kit from Zedonist. The upgraded type that lets you use the angel eyes as turn signal lights too. Again had for 3 weeks but cant return now. Still in the packaging. £60 posted to UK. - Sold

I also have the netted passenger footwell storage. Complete with clips. £30 posted to uk - Sold

I am happy to post wherever pending quotes and prices. Will upload pictures after i finish work tomorrow
 
Last edited:
First of all congrats!

Second, I'm interested in the angel eye conversion - do you know if it comes with fitting instructions? Edit: Instructions are on their website.

I'll PM you to arrange payment & delivery 😁

Thanks :)
 
Sorry bud i have a PM about the angel eye bits receieved just before you. If sale falls through ill let you know
 
Have you sold the wind deflector yet? If not, I might want it. PM sent.
 
Oh, and congrats on the new bundle of joy! ;)
 
Back
Top