GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Hi all,

Been a while since I last ran the competition, so it's time to blow the cobwebs off and get stuck in again...

Entries to be uploaded here please (no emails or posting them in the thread!) - https://zroadster.org/media/categories/february-2015.48/

Read the rules, and wait for the voting to start around the 20th. No prizes this time round though - sorry!

Cheers, Gary

To upload your entry
  1. Click on the Media menu item
  2. Click the Add Media button
  3. From Add media to... use the drop down to select February 2015
  4. Click the Add Media button, and browse your computer to find your file.
  5. Enter a Title and Description and then click Save Media
  6. Sit back with a cup of tea ;)

Standard rules apply as listed below!
  • Picture must be your own, or by your co-pilot!
  • Picture must be Zed or Zorg related. Whatever you think makes a great photo. It doesn't have to be a work of art, just something which encapsulates Zed ownership for you!
  • Photo does not need to have been taken during the month, but should be appropriate to the season/location. For example, no snow covered Zeds in June unless you live in the arctic.
  • "Photoshopped" entries are acceptable, but must be clearly stated that it has been edited with some basic details. Resizing, cropping, filters, resampling, recolouring etc.
  • If you wish to provide some extra information - such as camera type, composition, exposure, please feel free to do so. This is a photographic competition after all.
  • Only 1 entry to be submitted per member, per month.
  • Entries to be submitted by 20th of the month. Voting thread will be created as soon after as possible.unt)
  • My decision is final!
  • Prizes are at the discretion of the site, and dependent entirely on cash flow!
  • NO EMAIL ENTRIES PLEASE!

Reactions: Lee

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
Yeah I've got my photo in ;)