Video Favourite driving roads

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Me and Mozz had to divert onto this Col when our original route had the road closed. It is a very dramatic Col and scared the women to bits but as a driver it is a great road to drive. I missed recording the most scary bit which went right over the top of the mountain single track and sheer drops. I hope to do this again when i do a holiday taking in as many Cols as i can. If not next year then in 2018
View: https://youtu.be/ShtaPW6NfmA

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
My wife just loved the fact there are guard stones in place to stop you going over the edge!! lol. She swore the wheels were in free air a couple of times that she thought I might be a bit to far over to the right side! Best drives and little traffic!! JIM

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Jim. I have to admit i have been very privileged to have driven some amazing roads through different Countries in amazing cars with my wife, very good friends and had the good fortune to capture most of it on video and if anyone who has never done this but is thinking about it then all i can say is stop thinking and do it as they will be memories that will be with you fore ever

miller1098

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
M
Jim. I have to admit i have been very privileged to have driven some amazing roads through different Countries in amazing cars with my wife, very good friends and had the good fortune to capture most of it on video and if anyone who has never done this but is thinking about it then all i can say is stop thinking and do it as they will be memories that will be with you fore ever
Sarah and I went up Galibier from col du Telegraph lovely, marmots on the way up but Sarah had to push on the way to the top.
image.png

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Glad to see you keeping to the speed limit. Got to admit i love doing the Evo and recommend everyone in the UK should do it at least once in a good performance car. Pity i have never managed to get my dashcam to work on it

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Taffzee, are you taking the zed abroad this year ?

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
@billz joan and I took a seperate trip in the mid 80's for five weeks travelling western Europe. Great trip and came back friends so recommend it to everyone to try it no matter how long you've been together!! JIM

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Bozzy that is the usual going round the Evo, ask anyone on here who has done it. Lee went round it last year in a group with Taffzee the late JR and a few others and all i can say is 000 put a figure to it =))

Poprin

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
3.0 Roadster + *cough* MX5 project
OK so this is my first attempt at an onboard video. Just thought I would give it a whirl tonight because I fancied a drive. Will try again tomorrow I think if it's sunny and also play around with the camera settings because that anti-shake effect is just weird! Thankfully it does make it look deceptively slow... which is exactly how I was driving the whole time. Joking aside I was being a good boy. Also managed to do this with a phone mount and my Sony Xperia. It's not award winning but hopefully you get the idea of what an awesome bit of twisty this is. Usually don't have to contend with Pheasants and Peugeot's either...

This is the B4380 Buildwas to Atcham road just outside of Ironbridge, Telford. One of my favourite roads and very near my house. My usual route when I fancy a little spin. This is in my M44 16v that really needs the water spots cleaning off the bonnet...