• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Facelift z3 electric roof kit retrofit

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As photo complete kit, £130 delivered to mainland UK, the button/switch is worth half that!

questions via email please

570A3ECF-F9A7-4BB8-B13F-14488C97DBF0.webp
 
I bought this set from spurs fan in a coupe, took my quite a while to fit but works great, excellent addition to the stock Z3.
IMG_8420.webp
IMG_8414.webp
IMG_8427.webp
 
Last edited:
Brilliant, glad you’re pleased.

makes such a difference to the boot that carpet being right
 
I would like to retrofit it to my 1.9 but it doesn't have the mounting brackets in the boot
 
I can do that , all the wiring is there just not the brackets . Iwon't need a switch.
 
Back
Top