• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Facelift Boot lid

Lee

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Points
213
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
Come to the end of another project in the zedshed and I have some spare parts kicking around.

Facelift Boot lid in Velvet Blue. This will look blue in low light and purple in sun light. If someone would like it I only request a small donation to the forum and its yours.

IMG_5537.webp

IMG_5538.webp


Lee
 
Got to be of use to someone Lee. I like that colour mate.

Tony.
 
Got to be of use to someone Lee. I like that colour mate.

Tony.

You would think so,

It will be taken down the tip at the weekend. Just to big to keep around.
 
I can understand that mate it does look as though space is a bit limited.

Tony.
 
This is still available if anyone wants it. Safely stored in my shed.
 
I might claim it, if I may. I'm planning to get a new boot lid without the sheep-carrying chrome chassis -as part of my 'respray spree' - for the days where I feel a bit more racy than picnic oriented :-)

Only problem is, it won't fit in the boot of the Z obviously, so i might have to bring the X3 to wherever these bits are.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
I might claim it, if I may. I'm planning to get a new boot lid without the sheep-carrying chrome chassis -as part of my 'respray spree' - for the days where I feel a bit more racy than picnic oriented :)

Only problem is, it won't fit in the boot of the Z obviously, so i might have to bring the X3 to wherever these bits are.

Strap it to the boot rack!

We've already established the x3 boot it too small!
 
I live in Camberley, if you want it I am sure something can be worked out. I used to have a Dolomite Sprint and I was visiting my Brother near Inverness and found a better boot lid than mine up there. I drove home with it strapped upside down to my Bootlid. 600 miles. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top