• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD F/S - BMW Z3 3.0 Sport 2001 - Full BMW Aerodynamic bodykit & ACS goodies

THAT is very nice ;) Not a fan of Facelifts but I'd be happy to own that Zed. GLWTS. Someone will get a nice one.:thumbsup:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Amz
Bump. Open to realistic offers. Many thanks
 
Love this car, has been in the forum for a long time, Just a small comment, the first thing I see when I look at the ad is that the car is imported, fairly certain this is a UK car.
 
Love this car, has been in the forum for a long time, Just a small comment, the first thing I see when I look at the ad is that the car is imported, fairly certain this is a UK car.

I have disputed this with AutoTrader but they not willing to change it so I have now reflected this in the advert headline.

Price reduced and updated link to ad provided.

£10,500 without hardtop, £11,500 with.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202108186400088

many thanks
Amz
 
Back
Top