• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Extremely rare Z3 Rear Mudflaps 'Brand New never been fitted'.

Dakar Z3

Dakar
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Points
138
Location
Sunderland
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 , Z4 Coupe 3.0si Auto
I've had these mudflaps for a while and have been contemplating both fitting and selling, however I think the time has come to offer them for sale.
If there is no interest then of course I will fit them myself.

The Mudflaps are Genuine BMW and are Brand New, they are in the original packaging, have never been fitted and come with the original unused fittings.

Part number 82 16 9 405 192,

How do I price such a rare item, looking at some second hand mudflaps I have seen for sale over the years, not wanting to try and cash in but at the same time realising what they are worth I welcome offers around £95. Plus postage at cost.

PM please

I also have

2 x 225 40 18 Uniroyal Rainsport tyres having covered only 250 miles
2 x 255 35 18 Uniroyal Rainsport tyres, as above

Dot 21 and DOT 22

Open to offers,
 

Attachments

  • IMG-1475.webp
    IMG-1475.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG-1476.webp
    IMG-1476.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG-1477.webp
    IMG-1477.webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG-1478.webp
    IMG-1478.webp
    71.2 KB · Views: 162
Had these on my coupe - recently took them off to respray and found a lot of rust underneath as they hold dirt/salt/water against the panels. I didn't refit them after the respray.

On the flip side, I didn't get stonechips.on the rear arches when fitted...

If you fit them, remove them regularly to clean under them!
 
Nice of you to berate an item someone had for sale, pass on by if you are not interested.
How plastic rear mudflaps attached to an ABS /plastic bumper can cause rust to the panel I am not sure.

Sorry - wasn't supposed to put anyone off or upset anyone - just offering advice to the new owner to keep an eye underneath as they do collect dirt/water.

Point well taken - I had both front and rear fitted and the rust was on the front wings and sill covers. Paint damage but obviously no rust on the plastic bumper.

Anyhow, off topic and now sold, not meaning to undermine anyone's sale/purchase. Lesson learned.
 
Back
Top