• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Excellent condition sport seats

Blimey what does it include?
Basic leather wash
Alcohol cleaner
Stripper
Leather binder
Filler
2 different colour Dyes, one of which is custom
Hard wearing top coat which is gloss
Satin top coat to finish
I just hope I can put it all together and get the finish that I need.
 
When I got them

$_57.webp


and after a re-dye.

_ARH2408.webp


DSC_0194.webp


Andy
 
Hi, balm and plenty of it, I fed these seats every couple of days for a fortnight before starting to strip them.

Andy
 
Hi, balm and plenty of it, I fed these seats every couple of days for a fortnight before starting to strip them.

Andy
I was thinking of taking the top coat of first to give the balm a better chance of getting in so to speak, which kit did you go for
 
I went for furniture clinic, I would not use the air gun that came with the kit again. I would buy a compressor and a reasonable gun as the one supplied spluttered and clogged a lot.

Andy
 
I went for furniture clinic, I would not use the air gun that came with the kit again. I would buy a compressor and a reasonable gun as the one supplied spluttered and clogged a lot.

Andy
I have also gone with FC and told them not to bother with the air brush
 
I love the dentist chair

I worked as a commercial photographer quite a few years ago, before moving into medical science and used it in fetish style shoots for various magazines.

Andy
 
O that's where I've seen it before then =))

But really I think that cool reminds me of East is East
 
Back
Top