• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Engraved Z Keyrings

Nice I'll PM you
 
Congratulations [USER=4450]@Clive[/USER] it was exactly what we were missing and in a top finishing !
The only problem is for one car you are tempted to take three keys holder: front/side/zorg!
(Which, for members with more than one Zed ownership, is very helpfull!)
Dan
 
Congratulations [USER=4450]@Clive[/USER] it was exactly what we were missing and in a top finishing !
The only problem is for one car you are tempted to take three keys holder: front/side/zorg!
(Which, for members with more than one Zed ownership, is very helpfull!)
Dan
Thanks Dan
 
Your very good at this!
 
Just the Z4 ///M missing now Clive, late shift tonight?;) Great items.

Tony.
 
Poor chap he is gonna be very busy but just what we needed on here :p
Well done @Clive awesome work :thumbsup:
 
I've walked away from the engraver! Tomorrow..........is a new day.
Thanks for all the positive comments
 
Are these on ebay? Just seen them today randomly looking haha.
I'll have one for sure. Are you at zedfest?
Could you do zroadster one side and the z3 side profile on the other? :-)
 
Are these on ebay? Just seen them today randomly looking haha.
I'll have one for sure. Are you at zedfest?
Could you do zroadster one side and the z3 side profile on the other? :)
Some are on eBay, but they're cheaper here. Can't do zedfest as we will be in Cornwall. These can only be engraved on one side .
Rgds
Clive
 
That looks very nice Clive but I'd be scared to use it for fear of damaging the plating. Maybe for special occasions like ZEDfest ? :)

Tony.
 
Back
Top