Embarrassing m.o.t fail.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
... they were past it,with the thread material showing on the near side tyre...
That's why you took it easy on the Xmas cruise then Steve:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
No Brian, I'd have to give the big lad a pass on that. I was just happy to see excellent brake test results!

Tony.
Yes I was pleased with the brake test as well,they are working superbly after you worked your magic on them.
They had a bit more use today as i was on my own and they're feeling better than standard now with good feel to them,more so when they're warmed up :D.
The hand brake test turned out good as well,quite even on the test rig.

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3 2.8
20k from a set of rears o_O you lucky sod Steve. looks as though I'm going to be lucky to get 10k out of mine:( its following @mid life crisis all year that's done it :D
It's all those wheel spins you do Niall pulling off from the lights etc :whistle:=)).
What make of tyre do you have ?.

Steve

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
I'll take an MOT fail with tyres over an emissions failure as it's an easy fix.

Redline

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
E89 20i msport
Hope you had a nice cuppa off the tester before he gave you the bad news!

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
It's all those wheel spins you do Niall pulling off from the lights etc :whistle:=)).
What make of tyre do you have ?.

Steve
Its extremely hard to spin the wheels in the dry unless you abuse it ...great fun in the wet though with no traction control :whistle: Continentals all round. she will have Michelin Pilot Sports next time which is what I should have stuck with haven't liked the conti's since they went on

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
20k from a set of rears o_O you lucky sod Steve. looks as though I'm going to be lucky to get 10k out of mine:( its following @mid life crisis all year that's done it :D
Steve knows where I planted the blame on wearing out his tyres Niall. Something about following a crazy Welsh man around the valleys.:D=))

Tony.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Its extremely hard to spin the wheels in the dry unless you abuse it ...great fun in the wet though with no traction control :whistle: Continentals all round. she will have Michelin Pilot Sports next time which is what I should have stuck with haven't liked the conti's since they went on
Also exactly what I said to Steve this morning Niall, wet weather eats tyres worse than dry if you're not careful.

Tony.

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Also exactly what I said to Steve this morning Niall, wet weather eats tyres worse than dry if you're not careful.

Tony.
Totally agree but the wet weather brings the child out in me .... I just can help it Tony :whistle:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Totally agree but the wet weather brings the child out in me .... I just can help it Tony :whistle:
Me too mate but thankfully the TC saves me from being to bad.;) God know what would happen if I turned it off, I suppose tyres wouldn't be too huge a problem though.

Tony.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
After posts about certain tee shirts recently, Shirl just popped up with this diamond, and this is aimed at no one person directly, but I thought I should share. :D

image.jpeg

Tony.

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
@t-tony does a cracking job on the MOTs :p
Naughty naughty @Bozzy :)

Happy motoring ;)