• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale E30 325i Cirrus blue

mwpe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Model of Z
I have reluctantly decided to sell my E30. The details below are what I have put in an online ad with Classic cars for sale. The asking price is just a starter, I am more interested in trying to find a good home for it than getting a good price.

BMW E30 325i four door saloon, E registration, 1987. 232,000 miles, runs like a dream. 4 previous owners: I have part-owned and subsequently owned this car since 1993. All receipts and MOT certificates from 1993 onwards. All services per manufacturers schedule including cambelt replacement every 40,000 miles. New front tyres last year. It has been SORNed for the past two winters. MOT to June, Slight corrosion on RH rear inner wing will require repair for next MOT. Reluctant sale as I also have a Z3 and E46 and cannot justify keeping 3 cars.

Attachments

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Stunning cars the E30. Hated them when they first came out, but really are a classic now. Would love it as a daily driver, but nowhere to keep 2 cars.

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
She's a lovely looking E30 Mike. I hope she finds a good home. I am sure the guys on the E30 forum would look after her.

Antm72

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Had an E30 coupe as my first bmw was a great car glwts and hope you find it a great home..

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Nice classic car Mike if only i had the cash

Poprin

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
3.0 Roadster + *cough* MX5 project
E30.jpg

Taken a really long time ago and on a really old camera phone but this was the start of my BMW enthusiasm. I'd just finished a seats out interior clean and a scrub down and polish with liberal use of back-to-black when this photo was taken.

Paid £420 for this 325i SE on eBay... my how times have changed!!

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
View attachment 29586

Taken a really long time ago and on a really old camera phone but this was the start of my BMW enthusiasm. I'd just finished a seats out interior clean and a scrub down and polish with liberal use of back-to-black when this photo was taken.

Paid £420 for this 325i SE on eBay... my how times have changed!!
She looks lovely

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
Great looking car Mike, if only I had the room ......

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Good luck with your sale. I had the same car in the same colour about 15 years ago.