Event Drive dads car Saturday 9th April

Rod and Kate

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Z3
Looking to visit, if enough interest the Great British Car journey (Drive dads car), Ambergate Derbyshire. Museum based on cars of an era we can mostly remember. It also has a restaurant serving food and hot drinks at a very reasonable price. Located in a great part of the country with some interesting roads and scenery on its door step if fancying a drive after the visit.
April looking moderately quiet its £15 entry or £13 if more than 12
probably be best at the weekend Saturday 9 now penciled in with the venue.
Please let me know if interested if we get enough will arrange.

Interested.

1/ Paul Rice
2/ Jacquie Rice
3/ Alex
4/ Ken & Sharon

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Lots of interest, all confirmed with the venue just need to give them numbers nearer the day. We will be joined by BMWCC members on the day.
Will be a reduction in entry costs dependent on numbers so if we can all meet up in the car park before entry that will be good.
Entry 10am looking at 2 hours viewing finishing with a visit to their cafe/restaurant for lunch till about 1pm then off for a 2 hour trip around the Derbyshire dales.
The day is based on flexibility for all and time spent on visiting the exhibit, lunch and the drive purely optional.
The drive will consist of a planned route for anyone wanting to join us but this will not be a convoy.

Last edited:

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Alternative meet point
As its only 10 minute drive will have alternative meet point at Mc Donalds Butterley, Ripley DE5 3QP.
Planning on leaving there at 9:30 anyone wishing to go straight to the venue please try to be there for 9:50

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Now have 25 people 18 cars for this event. With 25 should reduce entry price to £12

Paul Rice Z4
Jacquie Rice
Alex Northam Z4
Ken Scott Z4
Sharon Scott
Howard Walker 740
Jacquie Walker
Marlene
Richard Rixham Z3
Sue Rixham
Rob Aindow 840
Steve Bostock 318
Viv Bostock 328
David Moore 525
David Earnshaw
Jeremy Bush M5
Simon Ireland Z4
Chris Summers Z3
Robert Poulter (Robtp) Z4
Alan Slade Z3
Maxine Slade
Rod Z3
Kate
Dom Z3
Mac Z4

Last edited:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Me too Dom.=))

Tony.

Mac Romans

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
My s***'s custom!
I’d like to come along please Paul. It‘d be rude not to make the gruelling 20 minute trek to the meeting point =))
although with the numbers you’ve got I think Sainsburys may be better than McDonald’s due the the size of the car park.

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
I’d like to come along please Paul. It‘d be rude not to make the gruelling 20 minute trek to the meeting point =))
although with the numbers you’ve got I think Sainsburys may be better than McDonald’s due the the size of the car park.
Cheers Mac, Siansburys will be the over flow although some are going straight to the venue

Rod and Kate

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Z3
Now have 25 people 18 cars for this event. With 25 should reduce entry price to £12

Paul Rice Z4
Jacquie Rice
Alex Northam Z4
Ken Scott Z4
Sharon Scott
Howard Walker 740
Jacquie Walker
Marlene
Richard Rixham Z3
Sue Rixham
Rob Aindow 840
Steve Bostock 318
Viv Bostock 328
David Moore 525
David Earnshaw
Jeremy Bush M5
Simon Ireland Z4
Chris Summers Z3
Robert Poulter (Robtp) Z4
Alan Slade Z3
Maxine Slade
Rod Z3
Katie
Dom Z3
Mac Z4
Hi Paul, just wondering if Rod Katie Z3 is actually Rod and Kate from York and not just a coincidence?

Rod and Kate

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Z3
Lots of interest, all confirmed with the venue just need to give them numbers nearer the day. We will be joined by BMWCC members on the day.
Will be a reduction in entry costs dependent on numbers so if we can all meet up in the car park before entry that will be good.
Entry 10am looking at 2 hours viewing finishing with a visit to their cafe/restaurant for lunch till about 1pm then off for a 2 hour trip around the Derbyshire dales.
The day is based on flexibility for all and time spent on visiting the exhibit, lunch and the drive purely optional.
The drive will consist of a planned route for anyone wanting to join us but this will not be a convoy.
Hi Paul, we'll be staying over, somewhere on Saturday night on our way to Wales. Any idea of which way round the Peak, your 2 hour drive will be going or roughly will it be taking in West or high Peak Please? Cheers

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Zedless!
It's a circular route going North West from Ambergate, to Longnor on the Staffordshire border crossing back across through Miller's Dale and up to Edale then down to Baslow and Chatsworth.

Rod and Kate

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Z3
It's a circular route going North West from Ambergate, to Longnor on the Staffordshire border crossing back across through Miller's Dale and up to Edale then down to Baslow and Chatsworth.
Cheers for that mate, we'll probably peel off somewhere on the route, but hope to make most of it. Looking forward to it.