• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD DOOR PANELS

Synclare

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Jan 1, 2016
Points
147
Location
Staffordshire
Model of Z
1.9
View attachment 75136
IMG_20171028_153214.webp
A pair of very nice door panels with Topaz blue Oregan leather inserts. These are as about as good as you'll get, no fasteners ripped off the fibreboard etc, door pull handles also perfect without the common splitting problem around the securing screw.
IMG_20180303_140022.webp
View attachment 75043
IMG_20180303_140008.webp
IMG_20180303_135907.webp
I have replaced 3 or 4 of the plastic studs since photo taken as they weren't perfect.


Price is £90, condition is reflected in price. Collection only please from Lichfield area or Wellingborough, Kettering areas, don't trust carriers not to fracture the fibreboards!
 
Last edited:
Just to add to this if someone has blue seats to match, there's an extended leather dash on eBay in this blue also. Would make a good set.
 
I picked up a full extended leather interior - seats, door cards, centre console & dash in Oregon Topaz Blue last week.

It was at a price I couldn't say no to. But I'm now staring at it in my living room as I have nowhere else to store it and it's not compact either. I'm thinking about dyeing the blue Dream Red and putting it in my Silver 2.2 :) But as my lad pointed out it will clash with the blue roof I thought was a good idea at the time!

Synclare's door cards and for that matter the dash both look good value for money to me.
 
I will take these if I don't reach an agreement with MrScalex about taking parts of his topaz blue interior, will confirm shortly. Happy with 90 if they are still available.

@Synclare
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Still trying - bear with me :) knowing my luck they will sell and I will end up with none
 
Hey I am finally taking these - how do you want to do it? please PM me.

@Synclare
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top