• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Door lock actuator

Davyhoogy

Zorg Guru (III)
Joined
May 4, 2016
Points
148
Location
Sunderland
Model of Z
'98 2.8 z3
Need one for my passenger door before it gives up completely and the Mrs has to keep climbing in haha
 
I'm not positive. Is this it?
Screenshot_20160918-135142.webp
 
What description is part no.9 Dave?

Tony.
 
It's the actuator @t-tony
No price, 67118353012
That's the bit you need mate. I paid around £36 from ECP but that was 3 years ago. Took an hour or so to fit, a bit fiddly but not difficult. Take some pictures of linkage location though.

Tony.
 
I think you've got 3 choices. Generic new part at £30-£35. BMW OEM new at around £100. Or secondhand genuine for £10-£20.

I can pop one in the post to you for £12 inc postage. PM me if you want to do that.
 
Back
Top