Done!! [Was: Anyone near Woking this afternoon, 4pm?]

buze

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Facelift
Ok, pickup is at 4pm today, so cool! Sorted insurance with @ChrisKnottIns -- I have to say they were very efficient, and very competitive, a pleasure to deal with.

raymond

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
Z3M
If you want the roof down to show off the smile that you will no doubt have, remember to place your foot on the brake after unclipping the latches if the roof is electric ! Enjoy

buze

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Facelift
Driving back to Burnham, straight up thru Ascot and the great park... Should be nice ;-)

I edited the topic to mention that the original visit was done :)

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Driving back to Burnham, straight up thru Ascot and the great park... Should be nice ;-)

I edited the topic to mention that the original visit was done :)
I'll pass you, I'll be heading back from Slough, through the park, Sunningdale, Chobham

buze

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Facelift
Well, make sure to honk if you see a large grin sitting in a green Zed :)

N

N4LLY

Most excellent :thumbsup:

Was going to say go for it, until i read you had =))

Great colour and all your bits are easy fixes, requires a double MOST EXCELLENT :thumbsup:

buze

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Facelift
It's home! All went swimmingly well. A bit of traffic on the way back, but we had a bit of a spin (figuratively ;-)) on the back roads afterward, it's indeed very smooth!
Needs a 'serious' cleanup, inside, outside, engine bay etc. I noticed a small clonk noise when releasing the accelerator quickly that I /suspect/ is the welding at the back that needs to be reinforced; otherwise, it looks like the front disks+calipers were changed recently, the tires are pretty much brand new, and appart from a couple of little places I haven't noticed any corrosion.

The soft top is 6 months old, the car really looks fantastic, I'm very well chuffed. There's a posh 'Alpine' stereo with BT, MP3 hands free etc too.

My wife tried it, and it's *just* fitting with the seat at the max front/top position, but she seems to like it so far...

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
It's home! All went swimmingly well. A bit of traffic on the way back, but we had a bit of a spin (figuratively ;-)) on the back roads afterward, it's indeed very smooth!
Needs a 'serious' cleanup, inside, outside, engine bay etc. I noticed a small clonk noise when releasing the accelerator quickly that I /suspect/ is the welding at the back that needs to be reinforced; otherwise, it looks like the front disks+calipers were changed recently, the tires are pretty much brand new, and appart from a couple of little places I haven't noticed any corrosion.

The soft top is 6 months old, the car really looks fantastic, I'm very well chuffed. There's a posh 'Alpine' stereo with BT, MP3 hands free etc too.

My wife tried it, and it's *just* fitting with the seat at the max front/top position, but she seems to like it so far...

May you have many summers of fun in her

Bonzeau

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 litre Roadster
So......is it your car......or the wife's car? If "joint", and you both want to use it at the same time, who will win?:whistle:

Bonzo.

buze

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Facelift
Well a bit of both. It's 'hers' in the sense that we'll get rid of her banger, and she will use it, however I will also use it *instead* of my fatass X3 to go to the office, and such like... Ideally the X3 is used less, and Mrs car is used more because it's not an old banger :)

I still get to clean it and such of course...

Bonzeau

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 litre Roadster
It's not cleaning and such.......it's making love:rolleyes: