• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Donation to the forum Z3 ///M Rear Springs

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Points
246
Location
Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, England
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Thought these may be of some use to someone.

These springs are off my ///M and seem in great condition, I only changed them to lower the car. The spring with the full tag was only fitted in March 2016 for the MOT and has covered about 7k since, the other looks in the same condition but I cant say how long it has been on the car.

I have it on good authority from the Zedshed that these will fit ALL Z3s and should slightly lower a non ///M car at the rear (have no idea by how much).

Offers donation including P&P to the forum (to @GazHyde
Postage to mainland UK only by 2nd class snail mail.

Thanks
N

IMG_0293.webp
IMG_0294.webp
IMG_0296.webp
IMG_0297.webp
IMG_0299.webp
IMG_0298.webp
IMG_0301.webp
 
Last edited:
Bump
 
Bump
 
Surprised these haven't gone?
 
Me too they are in very good condition and fit any zed but they aint eating or drinking on the shelf ;)
 
What are they worth donation wise and will they lower my 97 z3?? Then I'll need a third party to mail them to me, @Low Rider you've been there in the past any chance?? JIM
 
What are they worth donation wise and will they lower my 97 z3?? Then I'll need a third party to mail them to me, @Low Rider you've been there in the past any chance?? JIM
I can do Jim but if I know Niall as well as I do I'm sure Niall would be happy to send them to you directly.
 
Thanks @Low Rider I don't like having to ask for help but you've gone above and beyond before so thought I'd give it a shot. Niall was very clear about shipping to the UK but that would be great if he will ship to Canada!! How 'bout it @Nodzed? And what size a donation would you expect? I also want to thank the MANY forum members, and you know who you are, while I have this opportunity. So thanks all of you as well as Ashbandicoot (RIP) JIM
 
Back
Top