• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Donation to the forum for Z3 stone guards

Bozzy

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 21, 2015
Points
191
Location
Long Eaton.
Model of Z
3 2.8
As above,had them on my car for a while. They come with matching sill guards as well .
WP_20161213_18_57_40_Pro.webp


They look very nice on the car especially if you have the matching chrome side gills :whistle:.
£25 including postage in UK.

Steve.
 
Theres one in the calender :whistle::whistle:
Of course Ant,I should've remembered that :rolleyes:.
So folks have a look at your calenders,if you haven't got one it's a good excuse to buy one :whistle:.

Steve
 
How much for the cill guards only ? as I already have the wing bits. When I purchased mine I did not know that cill bits were done also.

Geoff
 
How much for the cill guards only ? as I already have the wing bits. When I purchased mine I did not know that cill bits were done also.

Geoff

Hi Geoff
I made the sill guards but had to sacrifice a set of rear arch guards to do it,but that set had some scratches on them anyway.
Would rather sell them as a set tbh.

Regards
Steve
 
Still available but now if anyone is interested rather than selling them I would be happy that instead you make a donation the forum via @GazHyde

Steve.
 
Doesn't have the sill bits on Steve.
Cant believe you missed that ;)
And i should have probably read the full thread before my last post :oops:=))
 
On a black zed the chrome guards look really good must be someone on here with a black zed that needs some bling ;):)
 
Bump......still available.
Donation to the forum,plus postage.

Steve.
 
Back
Top