de badgeing or not?

california123

Dedicated Member
I notice some guys de badge cars,if thats their thing fair play, and they have every right to do it.Not my taste though i was looking at a z4 to buy, and thats the one thing put me off it,no badges.The one i got has the z4 and the 2.5 on either side ,which i really like.Previous owner put an m badge on the boot lid,not to my taste, but it is a colour coordinated one which blends in with the car ,so now im ok with it.ps i bet you there isnt one debadged ferrari or lambo ect in the world,??????????i love the idea that the 2.5 badge is telling passers by that this little two seat car has probably twice the power of the average modern suv.my 2018 citroen cactus only has 3 cylinders and a 1.2 engine.

Last edited:

Olliebeak

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
I agree , I also have a 2.5 Z4 with the above badges, would also like 2.5 badge on the back. Its all personal taste though , like blacked out windows and rear lamps tinted black so they are more difficult to see??

california123

Dedicated Member
I put a v6 badge on boot of jaguar s type,an d also would like the 2.5 badge on rear. Halfords have chrome effect numbers, and letters ,and you can stick them on.I might put a v6 on rear as another 2.5 might be overkill ,just a thought?ps,I know its an inline 6, but how would you display that???

Shawry

Model of Z
2.5 SE roadster
Personally I prefer the de-badge look. I did it with my previous Boxster and will do with my Z4 when resprayed. Just prefer the understated look and dont want to shout out what I have - each to their own really I guess.

california123

Dedicated Member
Personally I prefer the de-badge look. I did it with my previous Boxster and will do with my Z4 when resprayed. Just prefer the understated look and dont want to shout out what I have - each to their own really I guess.
Shawry exactly whatever your preference is good luck to you.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport