• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

eBay Customised Z3 1.9 for sale - best just see the picture

Similar to a dodgem car?

Tony.
Some technical clarification required I feel.

A dodgem has a pole connector that collects off an overhead grid so it can move around freely.

The floor is conductive and provides the return path.

And did you know you could get dodgem boats? This is me and my Mum at Lowestoft circa 1972 :) I have no idea how the return path works here :eek:

Very rare ride. Very rare picture.

Also a vintage fairground ride enthusiast :)

IMG_1206_3.JPG


Here's me returning the chauffeuring favour recently :) She's not looking a day older either :) Hope I'm still riding in Z3s at 83+ :D

IMG_2730.webp


A tram collects off an overhead fixed line and uses one of 3 basic collectors. One of which is a pantagraph. Single or double arm. It's called a pantagraph because of its resemblance to a sketching device, e.g. a sketch master.

IMG_3094.webp


IMG_3096.webp


Which I think is where we came in?

That's it. Bonkers boring post of the day out the way early =))
 
Interesting and informative Rob. Thank you.

Tony.
 
I still know something I didn't know yesterday though mate.:thumbsup:

Tony.
 
The "heavy rock" interpretation of a Z... Check out the skulls on the dash ...maybe the thing on the back is for sacrificing goats.? :ymdevil:
 
Back
Top