• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Custom made z3m mirrors

superhuba

Zorg Addict
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Points
50
Location
Russia
Model of Z
3
A53F20E2-EBAF-4A0B-BA43-62AC3C5BE5EC.webp

FB7166AD-B2EB-430F-B3AD-39DF9B6DDAB1.webp
34DB862A-9C20-45CE-8119-B09DCAB31C2A.webp
50EBAD74-E3F6-45F1-A49E-C1FFB527BA35.webp
9CADD349-268A-43C5-ADED-900DF4A78B50.webp
487E3ADC-A892-46DE-BD4A-349F05FD6989.webp
5257C6F0-63E7-4CBB-8B7D-17E25DB01DA1.webp
0086AE6A-9E8C-49DD-9846-91BFB193E627.webp


Selling made by myself bmw z3 m mirros.
3d printed- ABS plastic (not PLA used for 3d printing wich use to destroy)
Customized solid non folding construction.
Custom mounting hardware
Painted black.

100% functional- you will only need to buy glass mirror elements on ebay
Well tested on my own z3, perfect fitment.

Left Hand Drive

Payment only paypal for my and your safety and confidence

Price include worldwide shipping
 
You haven't included the price.

You won't sell many here, unless you do RHD ones. I have a 3-D printer, so I know the effort that you will have put in to this venture.

I strongly suggest that you tweek your drawings to produce RHD ones and you will have a little gold mine:thumbsup:.
 
Is there actually any difference between LHD and RHD in terms of mirrors? I thought they looked pretty much the same
 
I assume one will need the motor as well as the mirror, the motor could be difficult to source
 
I assume one will need the motor as well as the mirror, the motor could be difficult to source

Motor and wiring are included. only Glasses are needed.
 
Is there actually any difference between LHD and RHD in terms of mirrors? I thought they looked pretty much the same
Bases are different (mirrored)
 
You haven't included the price.

You won't sell many here, unless you do RHD ones. I have a 3-D printer, so I know the effort that you will have put in to this venture.

I strongly suggest that you tweek your drawings to produce RHD ones and you will have a little gold mine:thumbsup:.
I am not trying to make business and sell more, i do only sell my prototypes.
Thanks
 
269€ for 1 w/o glasses
538€ for pair w/o glasses
538€ ~ 607$ + shipping ?$

607$+shipping - 400$shipped
207$+shipping economy

It is more then 50% difference.

And it is not my try to say “please buy my mirrors, the price is bargain”
It is simple calculation that says “please think before you post”
would you sell the 3d digital model of the mirror?
 
I think posting this link is very unfair. The guy has gone to a lot of trouble and time to make something viable to sell and potentially make a few quid from and it's undermined by someone posting that. I thought this was meant to be a friendly forum?

Just posted for comparison. I hope that he makes and sells many mirrors. I don't want him to price himself out of the market.

It is an excellent upgrade if the internals are the same as for a normal mirror, and you can swap a standard mirror shape for an M mirror. I'm not sure that I would spend more than 50% of the BMW price for it, but that's for other to decide.

Posting the link has just saved anyone the time of searching RealOEM to find the part number and finding a price - not something that everyone can do. Anyone buying anything should compare prices. I just did a bit of homework and posted my findings.

Good luck to @superhuba . As I said in my first post, I appreciate the work that has gone into this, and hope he (one forum member) sells loads, but I also hope that people (thousands of forum members) don't pay more than they should.
 
0c0a972a-1443-40db-a1c2-3f660aac2c9a.webp
442e8f1f-0253-4320-81f1-b38f4dfc798a.webp
17cc11c2-24a6-4700-b765-fac6bf59c9bf.webp

finally prototypes were painted and installed)))
 
Back
Top