• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Custom illustration of your exact car

zwhitakerdesign

Newbie
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 27, 2018
Points
3
Location
Royal Leamington Spa
Model of Z
3.0si coupe
Hello all,

I wanted to introduce myself and share some of my bespoke work. I am a car designer by day and do illustrations in the evenings for fellow car enthusiasts of their cars. I use to live in the states and did these for lots of Lotus owners as I still own a Exige. I wanted to show some of my work and offer my services to anyone interested.

How it works is I start with either a photo or description and sketch your exact car. You can include all mods, reg plate, track maps etc. Pretty much the sky is the limit.

I charge by type of illustration and how many views wanted. I have attached a few examples below. Prices include sketch and print shipped to your door within the UK. International shipping is available at cost of shipping.

One view illustration- £150
Two view illustration- £200
three view illustration- £250
cutaway illustration- £200
build blueprint- £125

send me a PM or email to [email protected] if your interested!

Cheers,

Zach
 

Attachments

  • 97e4ac_4a8f88d6463e499687edb797bb8afe04_mv2_d_3600_2700_s_4_2.webp
    97e4ac_4a8f88d6463e499687edb797bb8afe04_mv2_d_3600_2700_s_4_2.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 237
  • 97e4ac_4c5854946ceb463db1bc1fea08d79c97_mv2_d_4280_1720_s_2.webp
    97e4ac_4c5854946ceb463db1bc1fea08d79c97_mv2_d_4280_1720_s_2.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 235
  • 97e4ac_9d64003131f84f8a9a1ea5d2a512b466_mv2_d_5400_3600_s_4_2.webp
    97e4ac_9d64003131f84f8a9a1ea5d2a512b466_mv2_d_5400_3600_s_4_2.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 233
  • 97e4ac_69efd703229746e0826bb925b09761a2_mv2_d_3600_2700_s_4_2.webp
    97e4ac_69efd703229746e0826bb925b09761a2_mv2_d_3600_2700_s_4_2.webp
    105.7 KB · Views: 243
  • 97e4ac_aefc870c2e3f4b539c906ac532a57844_mv2_d_6750_2250_s_2.webp
    97e4ac_aefc870c2e3f4b539c906ac532a57844_mv2_d_6750_2250_s_2.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 250
  • 97e4ac_d7e255a87eb6498a81c3dceed31239b1_mv2_d_3600_2700_s_4_2.webp
    97e4ac_d7e255a87eb6498a81c3dceed31239b1_mv2_d_3600_2700_s_4_2.webp
    110.3 KB · Views: 234
  • 97e4ac_ec0451c4593f4bfb8b2b6b126872b7f5_mv2_d_3600_2700_s_4_2.webp
    97e4ac_ec0451c4593f4bfb8b2b6b126872b7f5_mv2_d_3600_2700_s_4_2.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 236
That’s an awesome skill you have there Zach :cool:
 
I will be in touch.
No chance of me getting into the Zorg calendar with heavy competition from @Grumps camera crew so I’ll make my own with you ;)
 
:welcome:to the forum from West Cumbria. Very interesting :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top