Hello all,
I wanted to introduce myself and share some of my bespoke work. I am a car designer by day and do illustrations in the evenings for fellow car enthusiasts of their cars. I use to live in the states and did these for lots of Lotus owners as I still own a Exige. I wanted to show some of my work and offer my services to anyone interested.
How it works is I start with either a photo or description and sketch your exact car. You can include all mods, reg plate, track maps etc. Pretty much the sky is the limit.
I charge by type of illustration and how many views wanted. I have attached a few examples below. Prices include sketch and print shipped to your door within the UK. International shipping is available at cost of shipping.
One view illustration- £150
Two view illustration- £200
three view illustration- £250
cutaway illustration- £200
build blueprint- £125
send me a PM or email to [email protected] if your interested!
Cheers,
Zach
I wanted to introduce myself and share some of my bespoke work. I am a car designer by day and do illustrations in the evenings for fellow car enthusiasts of their cars. I use to live in the states and did these for lots of Lotus owners as I still own a Exige. I wanted to show some of my work and offer my services to anyone interested.
How it works is I start with either a photo or description and sketch your exact car. You can include all mods, reg plate, track maps etc. Pretty much the sky is the limit.
I charge by type of illustration and how many views wanted. I have attached a few examples below. Prices include sketch and print shipped to your door within the UK. International shipping is available at cost of shipping.
One view illustration- £150
Two view illustration- £200
three view illustration- £250
cutaway illustration- £200
build blueprint- £125
send me a PM or email to [email protected] if your interested!
Cheers,
Zach
Attachments
-
97e4ac_4a8f88d6463e499687edb797bb8afe04_mv2_d_3600_2700_s_4_2.webp57.1 KB · Views: 237 -
97e4ac_4c5854946ceb463db1bc1fea08d79c97_mv2_d_4280_1720_s_2.webp42.7 KB · Views: 235 -
97e4ac_9d64003131f84f8a9a1ea5d2a512b466_mv2_d_5400_3600_s_4_2.webp39.7 KB · Views: 233 -
97e4ac_69efd703229746e0826bb925b09761a2_mv2_d_3600_2700_s_4_2.webp105.7 KB · Views: 243 -
97e4ac_aefc870c2e3f4b539c906ac532a57844_mv2_d_6750_2250_s_2.webp22.8 KB · Views: 250 -
97e4ac_d7e255a87eb6498a81c3dceed31239b1_mv2_d_3600_2700_s_4_2.webp110.3 KB · Views: 234 -
97e4ac_ec0451c4593f4bfb8b2b6b126872b7f5_mv2_d_3600_2700_s_4_2.webp52.8 KB · Views: 236
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
to the forum from West Cumbria. Very interesting