• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Cruise Control Stalk

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 15, 2015
Points
191
1 x Switch 61318360926
1 x Knob 61311390968
£ 50
Other than the parts above you will need the following part.
1 x Interface 65718380054 available from a BMW dealer plus other parts depending on your model
20160429_183023.webp
20160429_183034.webp
20160429_183056.webp
 
If I'm honest I don't know.
Ask the question on the forum and those that can answer will help.
My brothers Z3 is a 99 facelift and he needs more parts.
Where as mine is a 2002 and fly by wire so i only required 2 parts the stalk and interface.

Steve
 
Looks like the one I have for my 97 but as said you need a lot more to put it in. I'm down to needing a few small items and then can install. I have a list of all needed parts if I can find it I'll post it! JIM
 
Looks like the one I have for my 97 but as said you need a lot more to put it in. I'm down to needing a few small items and then can install. I have a list of all needed parts if I can find it I'll post it! JIM
Please do post your list Jim
 
The switch above is PN 61318360926. Looking at realoem.com it shows the same PN as being a component on a pre and post facelift model. So should be correct for both fly by wire and conventional throttle cable models.
 
Will have a look, but my wife straightened up my paperwork, if you get my drift!! It could be anywhere if it wasn't thrown out. She says " I put your stuff where it should be" and I tell her "that's where it was and where is it now ?" JIM
 
Back
Top