IainP Zorg Guru (IV) Supporter British Zeds Joined Feb 20, 2019 Points 150 Location Out of my Tree, North of Perth, Scotland Model of Z 1.9 Jan 16, 2022 #1 Creator C310 with round connector and printed manual. £35 posted or £30 if picked up from Perth - home Glasgow City Center - work I have too many of these things, going to buy something that covers all the stuff I have. Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
Creator C310 with round connector and printed manual. £35 posted or £30 if picked up from Perth - home Glasgow City Center - work I have too many of these things, going to buy something that covers all the stuff I have.
bombur Zorg Guru (III) Supporter British Zeds Joined May 8, 2021 Points 148 Location Porthcawl, Wales Model of Z Z3 1.9, Z4 E89 2.3 Jan 16, 2022 #2 good value
Idleness Dedicated Member British Zeds Joined Jan 15, 2022 Points 34 Location North Devon Model of Z 1.9 Jan 16, 2022 #3 I am interested in this PM sent (hopefully) J