• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale **Crankshaft sensor

Davyhoogy

Zorg Guru (III)
Joined
May 4, 2016
Points
148
Location
Sunderland
Model of Z
'98 2.8 z3
Bought this last year from genuineautoparts. They told me it was what i needed but it wasnt. Then refused to accept returns.
So if anyone needs one make me an offer?
20170316_164101.webp
Screenshot_20170316-171958.webp
 
I don't need it but if it's cheap enough I'd take it for the spares shelf as it fits a number of different cars so would probably come in useful some time.

See what offers you get. Give me a shout if nothing forthcoming and I'll make a cheeky offer :)
 
Oh I need one please for my 2.2 @Mnbrennan read the codes at the weekend on Panther and said I need one
How much you want for it if @mrscalex is not having it please? :thumbsup:
 
Can you confirm if it's a crankshaft or camshaft position sensor?
 
It isn't an inlet camshaft position sensor I can say as it comes with a cable attached.. May be the crankshaft sensor, I did both on my 2.0.

Tony.
 
Sorry guys its a CRANKSHAFT sensor. Not sure why i wrote camshaft :banghead:
It has the part number and name on the receipt in the picture if anyone needs to check.
 
I don't need it but if it's cheap enough I'd take it for the spares shelf as it fits a number of different cars so would probably come in useful some time.

See what offers you get. Give me a shout if nothing forthcoming and I'll make a cheeky offer :)
Did you want this? It's sat on my parts shelf collecting dust
 
Back
Top