• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Covercraft Weathershield HP Evolution 4 breathable tailored outdoor/indoor Car Cover. SOLD

Paulro

Zorg Legend
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Points
75
Location
Bristol
Model of Z
3.0 sport auto.(now sold) 3.0 Z4 Coupe
Breathable, waterproof tailored to fit the Z3 with ears that cover the wing mirrors.
I used this cover on my car while outside for 1 week and for the last 6 years it has covered my car inside the garage.
This has been excellent because it completely blocks out dust and any residual moisture So when you put it away clean it stays clean and dust free.
They are expensive covers to buy new, in the region of £300 but as I’m selling my lovely Z3 I’m not going to need it.
I‘m in Bristol for those that can collect and I’ll get a quote to post if there’s some interest.
£125.00
 
Back
Top